Extension Wallet Update : Firefox
Modified on: Wed, 6 Oct, 2021 at 2:47 PM
It is crucial that you have the latest version installed.
- Click the menu button , click and select .
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right area of the panel.
- Choose one of the options below:
- Check for Updates: Allows you to check for any updates to your add-ons manually. If there is an update available, you have the option to choose to update it now or later.
- View Recent Updates: When you click this option, a panel appears on the left, showing your last updated add-ons.
- Update Add-ons Automatically: If you want to keep your add-ons up to date, select this option to let them update automatically.
- Reset All Add-ons to Update Automatically: If any add-ons have been set to update manually, clicking this option will reset all add-ons to update automatically.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.